Can I get hard tickets printed for my event?
Note: If you’re interested in printing your own event tickets through our new Bold Type Tickets Box Office app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about compatible printers! For more information, click here.
Bold Type Tickets is happy to print hard-copy tickets for your event! We charge $0.10 each for printed tickets, plus the cost of shipping (if applicable). Tickets are printed in monochrome, on Bold Type Tickets-branded thermal stock.
Details We Need
To get a hard-copy ticket request started, send an email to email@example.com with the following details, and we'll get to work!
- Quantity and type of tickets needed
- Price to be printed on the tickets
- Any additional information you would like printed besides the name of the event, location, date, and time
- Whether or not you would like these tickets to count against your current inventory
- The shipping address you would like the tickets sent to
- The shipping method you would like us to use (see below for available methods)
Once we receive your request and information listed above, we'll create a proof for you to approve. Those proofs are sent via email and typically go out within a few business days of our receipt of your request.
Shipping / Pickup
In addition to the $0.10 per ticket fee for printing, we charge for any shipping costs incurred. We can ship your tickets using the following methods:
- USPS Priority Mail
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Two-Day
- FedEx Overnight
Alternatively, if you're in the Seattle area, tickets can be picked up from our office during normal business hours.
Maynard Ave S, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98134
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org