How do I create Scanner and Box Office app logins for my event staff?
Note: In order to invite a new user to your organization, you’ll need to have Owner or Administrator permissions.
- Can be used within the Box Office app for scanning (or the older Scanner app for devices running iOS 8)
- Only have access to the app’s check-in and ticket scanning functions
- Do not have access the Sell tab to process transactions within the app, or your organization’s Dashboard. To sell and manage tickets to your events through the Bold Type Tickets Box Office app, a user, administrator, or owner account is required
Box Office Users
Maybe you need your event staff to sell tickets, locate orders, or scan tickets, but don't want to give full access to your dashboard. A box office only user is the way to go!
Box Office logins:
- Can access the Box Office tools, including the point of sale system, ticket lookup, will call lists, attendance information
- Can use the Box Office and Scanner app to scan and check-in attendees into events
- Require a valid email address
- Do not have access to the rest of an organization's dashboard, or the Sell tab in the Box Office app
To create a Box Office login, head to the Users page, and select the Box Office role:
Note: Box Office user will only be a Role option is your organization has POS access! Need access? Send us a message at email@example.com!