How do I add more ticket types?
To add additional ticket types to your event, go to the 'Tickets' page of your Event Menu, then click the '+ New Ticket' button.
The basic settings can be seen below:
Name: The name of the ticket type (General Admission, VIP, and so forth).
Inventory: The maximum number of this ticket you want to be sold. If this field is left empty, it will default to whatever you entered above under Total Inventory. For events with a single type of ticket, those numbers will be the same. For events with multiple tickets, you'll want to make sure this is adjusted appropriately.
Price: How much you want the ticket to cost before fees (and, if applicable, tax). The fees value will automatically update to reflect the price of the ticket.
If you click the Advanced Settings link at the bottom of the ticket setup section, several more fields will appear.
The advanced settings can be seen below:
- Ticket Description: Any additional details you'd like to share about your ticket that aren't included in the Name field (e.g. "Includes parking, brunch, and a foot rub").
- Inventory Options: If you have multiple ticket types, the Separate Inventory checkbox allows you to exempt a ticket from counting toward your assigned Total Inventory value. Useful for things like offshoot events not covered under your general admission ticket, or for offering certain perks a la carte.
- On-Sale Date: If you want your ticket to go on-sale at a time other than the event default you set earlier, select "Customize for this ticket..." and adjust it as desired.
- Off-Sale Date: Same as above. If you want this ticket to go off-sale at a time other than the event default, select "Customize for this ticket..." and adjust it as desired.
- Delivery Methods: If you want this ticket to have different delivery options than your event's default setting, check "Customize for this ticket..." to make your changes.
- Min Per Order: If you'd like a different minimum tickets-per-order limit than the event default, select "Customize for this ticket..." and enter the desired value.
- Max Per Order: If you'd like a different maximum tickets-per-order limit than the event default, select "Customize for this ticket..." and enter the desired value.
Once you’ve got things configured to your liking, hit Save and the new tickets will be created! Repeat this process for as many tickets as you'd like to be associated with your event.